IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE YOUR BROWSER WAS IDENTIFIED AS BOT
AND REDIRECTED TO MIRROR SERVER.
IF YOU ARE NOT BOT PLEASE VERIFY YOUR BROWSER IDENTIFICATION:
Please read the information below carefully before starting your registration
You must create an account in ArtistDB platform. It is necessary to use your e-mail as username and remember the password. Afterwards, you must confirm the registration by clicking the link you will receive to the e-mail (please note that it could appear in SPAM folder, so make sure you check it because it may be moved there).
NB: one e-mail address can be used per one person only - it is not possible to register more than one participant while using same e-mail address more than once.
- Applicants are required to submit a 10-15 minute video recording featuring a program of their choice (it may consist of 3 seperate Youtube video links at maximum).
- Your performance link will be evaluated during the pre-selection round and the organisers assure that the videos will not be published anywhere without your permission. Candidates may record individual tracks separately, but each piece must be recorded in its entirety, providing coherency without any editing or cutting. The organisers must receive the video not later than 25 February, 2024.
- You should have on your computer a portrait picture with a minimum resolution of 1000x1000 pixels in jpg, jpeg or png formats. If the picture is smaller than 1000x1000 pixels or bigger than 5 MB, you will not be able to upload it.
- It is very important to think carefully about the programme of your performances, assessing the length of the pieces you are performing.
- Prepare your short biography (up to 1500 symbols) which you will be able to be fill in a text box during the registration process.
- You have to scan official personal ID document in pdf, jpg or png format, where the date of birth, both your name and surname must be clearly visible.
- For more information about registration and payments please get in touch via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel. (can be used in WhatsUp and Viber): +370 699 31 852.
For your own convenience, we kindly ask you to register as early as possible within the set registration term, so that we could assure the proper help and assistance for you.
You will be able to correct the submitted data anytime until the end of the registration deadline