ADVICE BEFORE REGISTRATION
Please read carefully the information below before starting your registration!
1. You must create an account on the ArtistDB database. It is necessary to use your e-mail as a username and remember the password. Afterwards, you must confirm the registration by clicking the link you will receive by e-mail (please note, it could appear in your SPAM folder, check this folder if you will not receive the e-mail quickly).
Important: one e-mail address = one user; it is not possible to register more than one user while using one e-mail address.
2. Not later than 2021 MAY 15, the applicant must upload a valid YouTube video performance link(-s) for the first and second Rounds, where performs pieces from the list below according to requirements:
○ In Round 1, the competitors must perform at least one Baroque or Classical work.
○ In Round 2 - at least one Balys Dvarionas composition.
○ The choice of music for the rest of the program is entirely at the discretion of the competitor within the time allowed for each age group.
3. You should have on your computer a portrait picture with a minimum resolution of 1000x1000 pixels in .jpg .jpeg or .png formats. If the picture is smaller than 1000x1000 pixels or bigger than 5 MB, you will not be able to upload it. In the catalogue of the competition, the pictures will be in black and white, it doesn't matter whether you will submit a coloured or a black and white photo.
4. Prepare your SHORT biography up to 150 words (900 symbols), which can be written during the registration process in a text field (as well you can provide it by submitting a link to your web site or adding text file). If your biography is in file format, it should be .doc*,.rtf, .odt or .txt formats, the file must not exceed 1MB. If the biography of yours will exceed the limit of 150 words, the editor will shorten it at his/her discretion, so please submit a proper length biography with the most important content.
5. Think about your program and know the duration of your pieces.
○ Group "A" - from 10 to 20 minutes;
○ Group "B" - from 15 to 25 minutes;
○ Group "C" - from 20 to 30 minutes.
6. You should scan any official personal ID document in .pdf, .jpg or .png format, where the date of birth and your name (-s) and surname (-s) must be clearly visible.
7. You should decide, how you will pay a participation fee.
More information about registration: Ms. Rūta Pilkytė, Tel.:, WhatsUp, Wiber +370 612 68419,
and payments: Mr. Eugenijus Butvydas, Tel.:, WhatsUp, Wiber +370 685 66018,
Skype: menuturas, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kind request: For your own convenience, we kindly ask you to register as early as possible within the set registration dates, so that we could assure the proper help and assistance for you!
You will be able to correct the submitted data anytime until the end of the registration deadline!